Last Updated: [20/07/2022]
2. Information We Collect
- Personal Data: When you book our services or sign up for our newsletter, we may ask for your name, email address, phone number, and other pertinent contact details.
- Usage Data: We automatically collect data such as your IP address, browser type, the pages you visit on our site, and the times you access our site.
3. How We Use Your Information
- To provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- To notify you about changes to our services or any special offers.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our site.
4. Data Protection
Your personal data’s security is paramount to us. We employ a variety of security measures to ensure the safeguarding of your personal information. However, please be aware that no online activity is ever fully secure or error-free. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Third-party Services
We may employ third-party companies and individuals for website-related services or service providers (e.g., analytics). These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
7. Links to Other Sites
8. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we might have information from or about a child, please contact us.
10. Contact Us